If there’s one thing I love more than blogging, it’s talking about blogging! The lovely Rebecca Orlov of loving.living.small. and Apartment Therapy asked me to speak as part of a Blog Out Loud panel with a very distinguished panel of old and new friends:
- Emily Goligoski of The SanFranista and Notes on Design
- Gregory Han of Apartment Therapy and Unplggd
- Laure Joliet of Apartment Therapy, At Home At Home and Dwell
- Alissa Walker of Fast Company, Gelatobaby, GOOD
- Haily Zaki of American Express OPEN Forum, Curbed LA, Inhabitat and Secret Agent PR
The event will be at Design Within Reach’s Tools for Living showroom at 322 Santa Monica Blvd. in Santa Monica on Wednesday, November 4 from 7-9pm. RSVP to email@example.com. All details here. If you come, be sure to say hello out loud! See you there!